Friday, May 4, 2007

A Special Entry for My Dear Jac Jac~~

To my dearest jac jac,

And so a period of mixed feelings - looking forward to my overseas internship, but yet not wanting to leave your side - is coming to an end. It is finally time for me to go already. Time really flies when you don't really want it to huh?

But baby, this is not goodbye forever, it's merely farewell, I'll see you again soon. And though I know it will hardly make up for my absence, we have promised to Skype. Hopefully the zhu zhu I gave you will give you something to hug at nite as you go to bed too. And if there's anything, ANYTHING at all, please call me or give me a msg ok? I promise not to go MIA, and to be readily contactable too.

Thanks for standing by me and trying to spend as much time as you could with me during this time before I have to leave. I'll miss your head rubs, your hugs, your kisses, your laughter, (ironically) your suanning, your deh-ing, (also ironically) your sharpy-asses. I'll miss pinching your cheeks, running my fingers through your hair, moaning to you and just acting plain silly in front of you. Promise me you will have all your meals, and also you'll get enough sleep. Work hard at your internship, but enjoy it at the same time. This is a good time to do things for yourself too: Watch your shows, catch up with friends, have more dinners at home and become jac-torrent once again.

This is but a test for us right? And I'm sure we will come through it with flying colours, just like when you were in Japan. I WILL miss you, more so since I miss you whenever I'm not around you anyway. I can't imagine how I'm going to survive this period without you, but I guess I'm going to have to try. You must be good girl ok? And I promise a big BIG surprise for my good girl when I get back!

Lovez you always, forever and ever,

Your baby.

No comments: